Build your own custom Golf Simulator
Is our full size full option Golf Simulator beyond your budget?
We provide the technology, software, know-how and support to build your own simulator yourself!
6 reasons why you want to build your own Golf Simulator and save cost
- You do not have enough room to fit a full system
- You have limited budget and can't afford to buy a full system
- You want to play and/or practice during winter and bad weather
- You want to work on that handicap and beat Tiger
- You live in a country where computers and projectors are really cheap
- You know how to protect a room from golfballs flying at 200mph
We offer any part you need to build your own system from scratch to fit your need and most of all your budget!
The most essential parts you need is the Sensor Pack with Impact Screen
and Light System. The professional PC software with 85 golf courses is included.
The base sensor packs contain the minimum items required to build a professional golf simulator:
- High Speed sensor system
- High Speed putting system (included in Sensor pack II)
- High Speed vertical camera system
- High Speed horizontal camera system
- Impact/projection screen
- Halogen overhead light system
- USB to serial convertor
- Universal power supply
- Full software DVD with 85 golf courses
- User manual
You will need a high-end PC, a projector, an enclosure or netting and a floor system or stance mat system. These items can be bought locally or can be build buy yourself. Aks us for more information or a personal advise on how to build your own simulator.